Blogs and Web Sites
Links & Blogs
Bankruptcy, Consumer and Commercial Law Organizations
Thanks to Consider Chapter 13
Thanks to Consider Chapter 13
- National Association of Chapter 13 Trustees
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- American College of Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy Case Blog
- Commercial Law League
- National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- National Conference of Bankruptcy Clerks
- National Conference of Bankruptcy Judges
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- National Consumer Law Center
- National Bankruptcy Conference
Bankruptcy Related Statutes, Rules and Case Law
- Cornell Legal Information Institute – Bankruptcy Code
- New Proposed Bankruptcy Rules
- Links for All Local Bankruptcy Rules
- Statutes of Limitations on Debts, by State
- Exemption Express – Extraterritorial Effect of Exemptions, By State
- Soldiers’ and Sailors’ Relief Act, Explained
- FindLaw Website
- Bankruptcy Law Network
- Wash Law Bankruptcy Legal Research
- West Law Legal Research
- Lexis Legal Research
- Library of Congress, Legislation on the Internet
- Updates on Foreclosure Related Legislation
Debtor Education Websites
- Dave Ramsey’s Debtor Education Giving bankruptcy filers the hope they’ve lost, the tools they need, and the fresh start they deserve.
- Credit Abuse Resistance Education CARE is a free financial literacy program which makes bankruptcy professionals available to educators, students and the public to illuminate the dangers of credit abuse.
- Trustees’ Education Network
- Coalition for Debtor Education
- Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts PACER Service Center
- United States Bankruptcy Courts
- United States Courts
- Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts Statistics
- United States Courts and the Official Bankruptcy Forms
- Proof of Claim Form
U.S. Government Websites
- United States Government Portal
- United States House of Representatives
- United States Senate
- White House
- IRS & Tax Forms
Office of the United States Trustee Websites
Links to Chapter 13 Trustee Information
Bankruptcy Related Blogs
- Bankruptcy Mastery.com
- Credit Slips – A group of law professors blog on bankruptcy and credit related topics.
- Consumer Law and Policy Blog – Public Citizen blog on consumer issues.
- A Texas Bankruptcy Lawyer’s Blog
- Credit Crisis Blog – Commercial website’s blog on news re: the credit crisis.
- UCC Blog – blog on Uniform Commercial Code issues.
Pro Se Filing
Tax Protestor Issues
Links to Current Interest Rates
Car Valuation Guide Sites
Loan Amortization Calculators
Bankruptcy Information Services
Bankruptcy Sales Information
Mortgage And Other Loan Information
Finding An Attorney
Credit Bureau Links
Bankruptcy Books and Products
- A wealth of information is found at this Western District of Washington Bankruptcy Court website.
- You can read the federal bankruptcy rules here.
- Western Washington local bankruptcy rules here.
- A good source for information about Chapter 13 bankruptcy can be found at the National Academy for Bankruptcy Education website.
- Likewise, see the www.Doney.net bankruptcy website.
- And see the bankruptcy section of the www.legalconsumer.com website.
Canceled debt is considered income in some cases.